Hello Friends - Your favorite blogger is back!!

Words cannot describe how much I love mountains. Besides planning my next trek or hike, I like to try different cuisines. I am fascinated by Indian street food  I also try to cook Indian food at home. It is a hit or a miss most of the time. I am still learning and YouTube comes in handy.

I cannot always devour on Indian food and not think about my health. I like to have an active lifestyle and getting back in shape has become my utmost priority.

India is a beautiful country and I an fascinated by the state of Kerala. Based on my google research, Kerala has literacy rate of more than 90%. They eat a lot of fish in Kerala. There is so much to learn about Kerala and I would like to explore Kerala next year.

I moved to Toronto last year (August 2018). Since then, I am constantly trying to find budget friendly ways to travel around Toronto without hitting my wallet too hard. With standard of living so high and the 13% sales tax that is incorporated even when you breathe makes life a little bit difficult from an recreation perspective.

To sum up, my journey to Canada was fantastic. From the initial permanent residency application to getting enrolled in Data Analytics program at George Brown. I hope to gain helpful insights to start a new career as a Data Analyst in the near future.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

101 on Google Marketing Platform